Setting up a custom threshold can be easily done in the Honeycomb.
- Login on Honeycomb, go in the menu to measuring point
- When hovering over 'measuring point' a menu will appear, click on the last option: custom thresholds.
- On the right top, right below the Sign out button there is a Create custom alarm threshold button. Click on the Create custom alarm threshold button.
- A new screen will appear. Here you can add all the information of the guideline you want to use.*
- When you filled in the custom threshold, you can select a guideline and set the evaluation type to the threshold you just created.
- Now you can start measuring with your custom threshold.